african american oc fanfiction

Then she meets Scyld. August 19 2012 Nightmare Romance Vampires Fantasy Vampire Love African American Violent Red Caps Ophelia is harassed at school.


𝕊𝕦𝕟 𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕥 𝕊𝕠𝕜𝕜𝕒 𝕩 𝕆𝕔

If only she knew.

. Amelia is 19 years old and lives with her boyfriend of a year Nick. African American oc not being racist Not Another Vampire Love Story. Im setting this in the series but messing with dates so Year 1 is 2007-2008 instead of during the 90s as per books.

Young OC - Freeform. However my new mother died when I was 4 and my uncle passed me off to my father and said that they could no longer keep me in their home. An odd dangerous sensation.

Her family is the most boring cliche simple family youd ever meet and Kat is no different. African american oc fanfiction. She blinked only to find the same image in front of her as before.

To some it makes them sick to their stomachs. Probably shouldnt be starting another story but why not. Always wears dark blue jeans and tank tops with jackets over them.

Falling could be down a flight of stairs or maybe into your soon-to-be lover. Others it is like an alternative to getting high. He seems to be angel.

Robin swore that if they lived through this hed test just how durable a human brain could be. I was born to a new family and like any child I only have some fragments of my memories as a toddler. She furrowed her brows in confusion when she saw someone above her who looked at her with a puzzled expression.

American OC I dont know what to tag this as its the golden trios kids Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant Summary Kathrine Kat Anderson is moving to England leaving everything shes known behind as she prepares to start a new life there. Her hair is in the African style micro-braids that go down to lower back so she doesnt have to deal with the curls. On Coruscant the Jedi Council is convening for a.

Anas eyes flew open as memories of falling flashed in her mind. I lived with my mother and my fathers family while my father travelled nearby as a merchant. I have so many non-fanfiction projects going on that I might as well have multiple here.

This must have been a dream. After one of her bullies takes it a step too far shes ready to end it. He had silver hair soft honey eyes and dog ears.

I also intend to add several new OCs created by me though some characters may have been inspired by.


Anime One Shots And Imagines Black Ocs


Pin Page


Girlfriend Dabi Todoroki


𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓


Anime One Shots And Imagines Black Ocs


Anime One Shots And Imagines Black Ocs


Anime One Shots And Imagines Black Ocs


My Bnha Oc S

0 comments

Post a Comment